We strive to earn the trust of those we serve by committing to the Highest Standards of Quality so that we understand that Quality is the most
important aspect in the pharmaceutical industry and hence should not be compromised at any time. It has to become the very essence of the organization.
The Abma Quality benchmark is achieved by strict adherence to the following:We at Abma are committed that every product we manufacture and distributes shall meet with & confirms over its shelf life to Internationally accepted Standards of Quality, Purity, Efficacy and Safety.Our formulations and API manufacturing facilities are approved by regulatory bodies such as the WHO-GMP.
At Abma, The Corporate Quality Assurance (CQA) cell works as a link between R & D and manufacturing for quality products for customers.
Resources and Infrastructure
- Competent, enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- Continual monitoring by dedicated quality assurance and self-inspection team
- Establishing Quality Standards
- Developing processes to achieve those standards
- Monitoring to ensure Compliance
- Advanced, sophisticated machineries and instruments
- State-of- the-art manufacturing facilities and laboratories
- Comprehensive quality policies and procedures
- Caring is central to the work we do and defines our responsibility to those we serve.